What we know about the measurement:
JTR Noesis 212rt is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 10400USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Misc.
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 100.9dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 66.2Hz (resp. 51.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 1.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.08
and would be 7.65 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.247, LW 0.271, SP 0.45, PIR 0.347; SM: SP0.708, PIR0.7; LFQ 3.0, LFX 57Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.86
with an EQ and would be 8.17 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.221, LW 0.23, SP 0.427, PIR 0.307; SM: SP0.828, PIR0.847; LFQ 3.0, LFX 49Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.08 and would be 7.65 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: avnirvana review. Links to other reviews: asr review .