What we know about the measurement:
JBL XPL90 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 700USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 85.3dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 77.6Hz (resp. 60.1Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.4dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.71
and would be 6.33 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.541, LW 0.512, SP 0.489, PIR 0.488; SM: SP0.85, PIR0.628; LFQ 0.579, LFX 58Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.26
with an EQ and would be 8.62 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.246, LW 0.235, SP 0.277, PIR 0.224; SM: SP0.97, PIR0.961; LFQ 0.579, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.71 and would be 6.33 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.