What we know about the measurement:
JBL VTX F35 is an active toursound speaker that cost around 5000USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is JBL.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 48.7Hz (resp. 43.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.11
and would be 8.28 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.191, LW 0.155, SP 0.317, PIR 0.245; SM: SP0.864, PIR0.78; LFQ 3.624, LFX 46Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.89
with an EQ and would be 9.01 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.203, LW 0.139, SP 0.197, PIR 0.127; SM: SP0.958, PIR0.956; LFQ 3.624, LFX 45Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.11 and would be 8.28 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Note: data is highly smoothed. You can remove at least .6 to 1 to score computations