What we know about the measurement:
JBL Synthesis SK2-3300 is a passive bookshelves speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Misc .
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 92.1dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 66.6Hz (resp. 57.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.7
and would be 7.2 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.33, LW 0.28, SP 0.47, PIR 0.42; SM: SP0.77, PIR0.69; LFQ 2.54, LFX 54Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.7
with an EQ and would be 8.1 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.35, LW 0.21, SP 0.3, PIR 0.23; SM: SP0.85, PIR0.84; LFQ 2.46, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.7 and would be 7.2 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.