What we know about the measurement:
JBL Synthesis SK2-1000 is a passive bookshelves speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Misc .
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 93.2dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 79.2Hz (resp. 55.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.6dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.4
and would be 6.9 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.53, LW 0.33, SP 0.45, PIR 0.4; SM: SP0.83, PIR0.75; LFQ 2.48, LFX 55Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.4
with an EQ and would be 7.7 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.51, LW 0.27, SP 0.32, PIR 0.25; SM: SP0.89, PIR0.87; LFQ 2.45, LFX 50Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.4 and would be 6.9 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.