What we know about the measurement:
JBL Synthesis SK2-1000 is a passive bookshelves speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Misc.
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 93.2dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 79.2Hz (resp. 55.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.6dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.39
and would be 6.92 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.53, LW 0.326, SP 0.446, PIR 0.377; SM: SP0.827, PIR0.728; LFQ 2.538, LFX 56Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.5
with an EQ and would be 7.78 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.507, LW 0.28, SP 0.352, PIR 0.244; SM: SP0.907, PIR0.904; LFQ 2.538, LFX 49Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.39 and would be 6.92 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.