What we know about the measurement:
JBL Synthesis SCL-7 is a passive inwall speaker that cost around 1100USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 87.2dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 67.4Hz (resp. 54.2Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-80.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.13
and would be 6.54 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.581, LW 0.482, SP 0.484, PIR 0.481; SM: SP0.829, PIR0.754; LFQ 0.09, LFX 52Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.61
with an EQ and would be 7.69 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.453, LW 0.349, SP 0.333, PIR 0.322; SM: SP0.942, PIR0.906; LFQ 0.073, LFX 43Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.13 and would be 6.54 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: asr review. .
- Note: Measured far field without grille
- Dispersion: 60° horizontal and 90° vertical.
- Sensitivity 88 dB
- Impedance 4 Ohm
- Width 486mm
- Height 186mm
- Depth 99 mm)
- Weight 6.62 kg