What we know about the measurement:
JBL Synthesis SCL-6 is a passive inwall speaker that cost around 1650USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 91.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 67.4Hz (resp. 55.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.43
and would be 6.89 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.48, LW 0.388, SP 0.385, PIR 0.378; SM: SP0.811, PIR0.664; LFQ 0.331, LFX 54Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.73
with an EQ and would be 7.87 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.389, LW 0.297, SP 0.321, PIR 0.294; SM: SP0.931, PIR0.879; LFQ 0.268, LFX 45Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.43 and would be 6.89 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: yt review .
- Note: Measured far field without grille
- Dispersion: 80° horizontal and 80° vertical.
- Sensitivity 91 dB
- Impedance 4 Ohm
- Width 796mm
- Height 185mm
- Depth 97 mm)
- Weight 11.61 kg