What we know about the measurement:
JBL Synthesis SCL-5 is a passive inwall speaker that cost around 2200USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 87.3dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 74.7Hz (resp. 51.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.5dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 25.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-10.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-70.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.8
and would be 4.1 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 1.29, LW 1.0, SP 0.5, PIR 0.57; SM: SP0.64, PIR0.57; LFQ 0.05, LFX 48Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.0
with an EQ and would be 6.4 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 1.01, LW 0.69, SP 0.3, PIR 0.28; SM: SP0.86, PIR0.87; LFQ 0.05, LFX 29Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.8 and would be 4.1 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.
- Dispersion: 120° horizontal and 60° vertical.
- Sensitivity 86 dB
- Impedance 6 Ohm
- Width 318mm
- Height 318mm
- Depth 152 mm)
- Weight 3.9 kg