What we know about the measurement:
JBL Synthesis SCL-4 is a passive inwall speaker that cost around 3990USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is JBL.
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 91.2dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 83.7Hz (resp. 70.9Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.7dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.24
and would be 5.25 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.419, LW 0.452, SP 0.489, PIR 0.47; SM: SP0.232, PIR0.008; LFQ 0.082, LFX 72Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.08
with an EQ and would be 7.96 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.33, LW 0.304, SP 0.356, PIR 0.327; SM: SP0.931, PIR0.897; LFQ 0.204, LFX 67Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.24 and would be 5.25 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: avs review. .
- Dispersion: 100° horizontal and 100° vertical.
- Sensitivity 91 dB
- Impedance 6 Ohm
- Width 409mm
- Height 636mm
- Depth 93 mm)
- Weight 12.51 kg