What we know about the measurement:
JBL Synthesis SCL-4 is a passive inwall speaker that cost around 3990USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-JBL .
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 91.2dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 83.7Hz (resp. 70.9Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.7dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.3
and would be 5.3 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.42, LW 0.45, SP 0.49, PIR 0.47; SM: SP0.23, PIR0.02; LFQ 0.17, LFX 71Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.2
with an EQ and would be 8.1 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.32, LW 0.3, SP 0.34, PIR 0.32; SM: SP0.94, PIR0.92; LFQ 0.22, LFX 66Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.3 and would be 5.3 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: avs review. .
- Dispersion: 100° horizontal and 100° vertical.
- Sensitivity 91 dB
- Impedance 6 Ohm
- Width 409mm
- Height 636mm
- Depth 93 mm)
- Weight 12.51 kg