What we know about the measurement:
JBL Synthesis SCL-3 is a passive inwall speaker that cost around 3300USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-JBL .
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 88.8dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 72.4Hz (resp. 58.8Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 1.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.2
and would be 5.8 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.38, LW 0.38, SP 0.45, PIR 0.41; SM: SP0.34, PIR0.12; LFQ 0.15, LFX 58Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.8
with an EQ and would be 8.3 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.23, LW 0.21, SP 0.31, PIR 0.25; SM: SP0.89, PIR0.83; LFQ 0.16, LFX 53Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.2 and would be 5.8 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: avs review. .
- Dispersion: 90° horizontal and 60° vertical.
- Sensitivity 91 dB
- Impedance 6 Ohm
- Width 418mm
- Height 418mm
- Depth 153 mm)
- Weight 11.2 kg