What we know about the measurement:
JBL Synthesis SAM3HA is a passive center speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Misc .
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 86.8dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 64.8Hz (resp. 54.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.9dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.3
and would be 7.8 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.31, LW 0.29, SP 0.41, PIR 0.35; SM: SP0.89, PIR0.85; LFQ 1.99, LFX 55Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.8
with an EQ and would be 8.4 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.33, LW 0.23, SP 0.28, PIR 0.21; SM: SP0.94, PIR0.92; LFQ 2.0, LFX 56Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.3 and would be 7.8 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.