What we know about the measurement:
JBL Synthesis SAM1HF + SAM2LF is a passive bookshelves speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Misc.
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 92.5dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 83.1Hz (resp. 68.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.9dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.48
and would be 8.31 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.322, LW 0.264, SP 0.304, PIR 0.247; SM: SP0.89, PIR0.937; LFQ 1.106, LFX 65Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.29
with an EQ and would be 8.43 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.295, LW 0.235, SP 0.305, PIR 0.242; SM: SP0.907, PIR0.954; LFQ 0.91, LFX 45Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.48 and would be 8.31 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.