What we know about the measurement:
JBL Synthesis SAM1HF + SAM2LF is a passive bookshelves speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Misc .
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 92.5dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 83.1Hz (resp. 68.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.9dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.5
and would be 8.3 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.32, LW 0.26, SP 0.3, PIR 0.26; SM: SP0.89, PIR0.93; LFQ 1.3, LFX 64Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.9
with an EQ and would be 8.4 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.28, LW 0.23, SP 0.26, PIR 0.22; SM: SP0.84, PIR0.89; LFQ 1.21, LFX 56Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.5 and would be 8.3 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.