What we know about the measurement:
JBL Synthesis K2 S9900 is a passive bookshelves speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Misc .
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 92.1dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 56.8Hz (resp. 44.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.7dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.1
and would be 7.1 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.4, LW 0.42, SP 0.45, PIR 0.41; SM: SP0.79, PIR0.7; LFQ 1.9, LFX 41Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.1
with an EQ and would be 7.7 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.27, LW 0.29, SP 0.39, PIR 0.33; SM: SP0.8, PIR0.73; LFQ 1.84, LFX 34Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.1 and would be 7.1 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.