What we know about the measurement:
JBL Synthesis K2 S9800 is a passive floorstanders speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Misc .
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 94.3dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 57.2Hz (resp. 48.8Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.4dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.1
and would be 6.8 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.52, LW 0.56, SP 0.48, PIR 0.46; SM: SP0.83, PIR0.77; LFQ 2.11, LFX 35Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.1
with an EQ and would be 7.5 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.41, LW 0.38, SP 0.39, PIR 0.3; SM: SP0.78, PIR0.75; LFQ 2.11, LFX 30Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.1 and would be 6.8 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.