What we know about the measurement:
JBL Synthesis K2 S5800 is a passive floorstanders speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Misc.
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 94.3dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 59.2Hz (resp. 49.1Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.8dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.79
and would be 6.79 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.573, LW 0.415, SP 0.42, PIR 0.36; SM: SP0.803, PIR0.695; LFQ 2.192, LFX 42Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.37
with an EQ and would be 7.56 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.488, LW 0.332, SP 0.371, PIR 0.287; SM: SP0.868, PIR0.841; LFQ 2.035, LFX 27Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.79 and would be 6.79 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.