What we know about the measurement:
JBL Synthesis Array 1400 is a passive cinema speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Misc .
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 88.7dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 49.1Hz (resp. 34.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 1.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 6.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.0
and would be 6.3 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.67, LW 0.43, SP 0.42, PIR 0.39; SM: SP0.7, PIR0.62; LFQ 1.47, LFX 28Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.3
with an EQ and would be 7.5 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.55, LW 0.31, SP 0.3, PIR 0.26; SM: SP0.86, PIR0.86; LFQ 1.47, LFX 28Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.0 and would be 6.3 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: audioheritage review. Links to other reviews: stereophile review .