What we know about the measurement:
JBL Synthesis Array 1400 is a passive cinema speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Misc.
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 88.7dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 49.1Hz (resp. 34.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 1.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.96
and would be 6.23 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.672, LW 0.431, SP 0.418, PIR 0.389; SM: SP0.696, PIR0.599; LFQ 1.292, LFX 28Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.64
with an EQ and would be 7.65 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.563, LW 0.318, SP 0.27, PIR 0.232; SM: SP0.888, PIR0.892; LFQ 1.292, LFX 24Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.96 and would be 6.23 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: audioheritage review. Links to other reviews: stereophile review .