What we know about the measurement:
JBL Synthesis 4429 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 6000USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Misc .
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 90.4dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 45.9Hz (resp. 37.8Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.6dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 10.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.8
and would be 6.6 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.69, LW 0.49, SP 0.49, PIR 0.45; SM: SP0.88, PIR0.86; LFQ 1.82, LFX 37Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.7
with an EQ and would be 7.4 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.56, LW 0.35, SP 0.4, PIR 0.3; SM: SP0.85, PIR0.87; LFQ 1.82, LFX 34Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.8 and would be 6.6 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.