What we know about the measurement:
JBL Studio Series S26 is a passive bookshelves speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-JBL .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 85.5dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 50.4Hz (resp. 42.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.4dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.0
and would be 8.0 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.31, LW 0.26, SP 0.34, PIR 0.29; SM: SP0.91, PIR0.84; LFQ 1.16, LFX 42Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.5
with an EQ and would be 8.5 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.23, LW 0.22, SP 0.32, PIR 0.24; SM: SP0.91, PIR0.9; LFQ 1.16, LFX 42Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.0 and would be 8.0 with a perfect subwoofer.