What we know about the measurement:
JBL Studio 530 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 600USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 83.9dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 73.2Hz (resp. 46.9Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.5
and would be 7.4 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.45, LW 0.4, SP 0.39, PIR 0.37; SM: SP0.93, PIR0.85; LFQ 0.59, LFX 41Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.5
with an EQ and would be 8.1 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.34, LW 0.29, SP 0.29, PIR 0.25; SM: SP0.94, PIR0.89; LFQ 0.61, LFX 35Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.5 and would be 7.4 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.