What we know about the measurement:
JBL Studio 520C is a passive center speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 85.4dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 98.1Hz (resp. 74.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-30.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.4
and would be 5.3 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.61, LW 0.51, SP 0.51, PIR 0.45; SM: SP0.57, PIR0.21; LFQ 0.86, LFX 68Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.5
with an EQ and would be 7.8 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.42, LW 0.33, SP 0.39, PIR 0.32; SM: SP0.94, PIR0.9; LFQ 0.79, LFX 48Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.4 and would be 5.3 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Vertical measurement
- Link to Original review.