What we know about the measurement:
JBL Stage A180 is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 400USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 88.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 55.7Hz (resp. 41.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.4
and would be 6.14 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.564, LW 0.508, SP 0.387, PIR 0.374; SM: SP0.748, PIR0.424; LFQ 0.803, LFX 36Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.12
with an EQ and would be 7.7 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.47, LW 0.408, SP 0.351, PIR 0.291; SM: SP0.917, PIR0.888; LFQ 0.903, LFX 33Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.4 and would be 6.14 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.