What we know about the measurement:
JBL Stage A135C is a passive center speaker that cost around 300USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 88.3dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 128.9Hz (resp. 108.4Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.4dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.66
and would be 4.42 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.68, LW 0.566, SP 0.55, PIR 0.523; SM: SP0.27, PIR0.0; LFQ 1.461, LFX 108Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.17
with an EQ and would be 6.7 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.599, LW 0.486, SP 0.489, PIR 0.447; SM: SP0.893, PIR0.796; LFQ 1.225, LFX 95Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.66 and would be 4.42 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Vertical measurement
- Link to Original review.