What we know about the measurement:
JBL Stage A130 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 200USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 84.4dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 67.4Hz (resp. 58.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.39
and would be 5.85 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.461, LW 0.42, SP 0.368, PIR 0.388; SM: SP0.627, PIR0.209; LFQ 0.447, LFX 54Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.83
with an EQ and would be 8.29 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.314, LW 0.259, SP 0.321, PIR 0.256; SM: SP0.945, PIR0.933; LFQ 0.447, LFX 54Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.39 and would be 5.85 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.