What we know about the measurement:
JBL Stage A125C is a passive center speaker that cost around 120USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 87.3dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 98.1Hz (resp. 77.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.37
and would be 5.51 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.564, LW 0.47, SP 0.508, PIR 0.445; SM: SP0.519, PIR0.244; LFQ 1.238, LFX 77Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.47
with an EQ and would be 7.89 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.416, LW 0.302, SP 0.343, PIR 0.262; SM: SP0.894, PIR0.876; LFQ 1.061, LFX 52Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.37 and would be 5.51 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Vertical measurement
- Link to Original review.