What we know about the measurement:
JBL Stage A120 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 200USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 82.8dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 74.7Hz (resp. 63.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.5dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.1
and would be 5.7 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.47, LW 0.4, SP 0.37, PIR 0.36; SM: SP0.45, PIR0.13; LFQ 0.34, LFX 60Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.9
with an EQ and would be 8.5 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.3, LW 0.23, SP 0.29, PIR 0.21; SM: SP0.94, PIR0.93; LFQ 0.34, LFX 58Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.1 and would be 5.7 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. .