What we know about the measurement:
JBL SLP14 is a passive surround speaker that cost around 280USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is JBL.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 69.2dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 92.5Hz (resp. 80.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-80.0°, 80.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-50.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.22
and would be 6.47 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.503, LW 0.486, SP 0.588, PIR 0.517; SM: SP0.78, PIR0.685; LFQ 0.931, LFX 82Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.37
with an EQ and would be 8.39 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.255, LW 0.239, SP 0.295, PIR 0.24; SM: SP0.909, PIR0.891; LFQ 0.931, LFX 73Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.22 and would be 6.47 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Note: This is a speaker designed to be mounted on a wall.
- Dispersion: 140° horizontal and 120° vertical.
- Sensitivity 85 dB
- Impedance 8 Ohm
- continuous: 102 dB
- peak: 108 dB
- Width 263mm
- Height 286mm
- Depth 100 mm)
- Weight 2.8 kg