What we know about the measurement:
JBL SLP12 is a passive surround speaker that cost around 200USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is JBL.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 65.5dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 103.0Hz (resp. 90.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.02
and would be 5.38 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.647, LW 0.665, SP 0.695, PIR 0.666; SM: SP0.712, PIR0.562; LFQ 0.943, LFX 87Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.12
with an EQ and would be 7.54 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.375, LW 0.38, SP 0.462, PIR 0.389; SM: SP0.911, PIR0.844; LFQ 0.943, LFX 89Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.02 and would be 5.38 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Note: This is a speaker designed to be mounted on a wall.
- Sensitivity 84 dB
- Impedance 8 Ohm
- continuous: 100 dB
- peak: 106 dB
- Width 230mm
- Height 248mm
- Depth 100 mm)
- Weight 1.9 kg