What we know about the measurement:
JBL SCS 8 is a passive surround speaker that cost around 600USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 90.2dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 87.9Hz (resp. 77.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 6.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -1.87
and would be 1.27 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 1.811, LW 1.008, SP 1.001, PIR 0.909; SM: SP0.633, PIR0.352; LFQ 1.389, LFX 77Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -0.24
with an EQ and would be 2.75 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 1.548, LW 0.912, SP 0.928, PIR 0.807; SM: SP0.749, PIR0.578; LFQ 1.389, LFX 71Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -1.87 and would be 1.27 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. .
- Dispersion: 120° horizontal and 120° vertical.
- Sensitivity 94 dB
- Impedance 8 Ohm
- max: 118 dB
- Width 300mm
- Height 300mm
- Depth 305 mm)
- Weight 11.4 kg