What we know about the measurement:
JBL Performance PT800 is a passive bookshelves speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Misc.
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 90.1dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 99.5Hz (resp. 82.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.87
and would be 8.12 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.347, LW 0.273, SP 0.311, PIR 0.216; SM: SP0.887, PIR0.841; LFQ 1.707, LFX 82Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.94
with an EQ and would be 8.43 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.251, LW 0.194, SP 0.268, PIR 0.156; SM: SP0.844, PIR0.794; LFQ 1.53, LFX 54Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.87 and would be 8.12 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.