What we know about the measurement:
JBL Performance PC600 is a passive center speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Misc.
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 90.2dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 89.1Hz (resp. 70.9Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.8dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.37
and would be 8.18 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.364, LW 0.298, SP 0.295, PIR 0.214; SM: SP0.897, PIR0.882; LFQ 2.229, LFX 64Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.34
with an EQ and would be 8.74 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.312, LW 0.251, SP 0.247, PIR 0.143; SM: SP0.957, PIR0.98; LFQ 2.229, LFX 52Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.37 and would be 8.18 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.