What we know about the measurement:
JBL PRX915 is an active liveportable speaker that cost around 1100USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is JBL.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 58.0Hz (resp. 53.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.74
and would be 5.11 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.671, LW 0.715, SP 0.872, PIR 0.773; SM: SP0.736, PIR0.61; LFQ 1.744, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.17
with an EQ and would be 6.59 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.469, LW 0.507, SP 0.765, PIR 0.608; SM: SP0.88, PIR0.819; LFQ 1.744, LFX 53Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.74 and would be 5.11 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.
- Dispersion: 90° horizontal and 50° vertical.
- max: 133 dB
- Width 465mm
- Height 717mm
- Depth 383 mm)
- Weight 24.1 kg