What we know about the measurement:
JBL PRX912 is a active liveportable speaker that cost around 1000USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-JBL .
- Format of the data is .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 63.0Hz (resp. 56.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.9
and would be 6.4 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.48, LW 0.52, SP 0.77, PIR 0.65; SM: SP0.84, PIR0.78; LFQ 1.39, LFX 53Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.0
with an EQ and would be 7.4 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.33, LW 0.38, SP 0.64, PIR 0.51; SM: SP0.93, PIR0.9; LFQ 1.39, LFX 53Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.9 and would be 6.4 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.
- Dispersion: 90° horizontal and 50° vertical.
- max: 132 dB
- Width 394mm
- Height 636mm
- Depth 332 mm)
- Weight 19.5 kg