What we know about the measurement:
JBL PRX908 is a active liveportable speaker that cost around 850USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-JBL .
- Format of the data is .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 63.0Hz (resp. 58.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.4
and would be 5.99 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.438, LW 0.542, SP 0.747, PIR 0.652; SM: SP0.74, PIR0.584; LFQ 1.159, LFX 58Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.66
with an EQ and would be 7.31 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.353, LW 0.372, SP 0.556, PIR 0.45; SM: SP0.888, PIR0.801; LFQ 1.159, LFX 60Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.4 and would be 5.99 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.
- Dispersion: 105° horizontal and 60° vertical.
- max: 126 dB
- Width 312mm
- Height 479mm
- Depth 285 mm)
- Weight 13.7 kg