What we know about the measurement:
JBL Northridge Series N28 is a passive bookshelves speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is JBL.
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 88.2dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 55.0Hz (resp. 48.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.8dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.09
and would be 5.37 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.773, LW 0.726, SP 0.685, PIR 0.642; SM: SP0.79, PIR0.661; LFQ 1.521, LFX 48Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.47
with an EQ and would be 7.48 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.492, LW 0.409, SP 0.376, PIR 0.313; SM: SP0.867, PIR0.844; LFQ 1.365, LFX 42Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.09 and would be 5.37 with a perfect subwoofer.