What we know about the measurement:
JBL Northridge Series N28 is a passive bookshelves speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-JBL .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 88.2dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 55.0Hz (resp. 48.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.8dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.2
and would be 5.4 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.77, LW 0.73, SP 0.69, PIR 0.64; SM: SP0.79, PIR0.69; LFQ 1.47, LFX 48Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.5
with an EQ and would be 7.3 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.54, LW 0.46, SP 0.36, PIR 0.32; SM: SP0.86, PIR0.85; LFQ 1.41, LFX 39Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.2 and would be 5.4 with a perfect subwoofer.