What we know about the measurement:
JBL M2 is a active floorstanders speaker that cost around 12000USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 33.7Hz (resp. 24.2Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-40.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.1
and would be 5.9 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.63, LW 0.52, SP 0.37, PIR 0.41; SM: SP0.74, PIR0.44; LFQ 2.24, LFX 21Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.6
with an EQ and would be 7.3 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.54, LW 0.45, SP 0.34, PIR 0.35; SM: SP0.94, PIR0.89; LFQ 2.24, LFX 21Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.1 and would be 5.9 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: yt review .
- Dispersion: 120° horizontal and 100° vertical.
- Sensitivity 92 dB
- max: 117 dB
- peak: 123 dB
- Width 508mm
- Height 1256mm
- Depth 355 mm)
- Weight 58.5 kg