What we know about the measurement:
JBL LSR6332 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 3200USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is JBL.
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 92.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 54.1Hz (resp. 42.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.5dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.56
and would be 8.48 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.203, LW 0.199, SP 0.305, PIR 0.232; SM: SP0.883, PIR0.864; LFQ 1.413, LFX 40Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.11
with an EQ and would be 8.81 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.201, LW 0.169, SP 0.242, PIR 0.169; SM: SP0.934, PIR0.922; LFQ 1.413, LFX 35Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.56 and would be 8.48 with a perfect subwoofer.