What we know about the measurement:
JBL LSR6332 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 3200USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-JBL .
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 92.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 54.1Hz (resp. 42.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.5dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.5
and would be 8.5 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.2, LW 0.2, SP 0.31, PIR 0.24; SM: SP0.88, PIR0.86; LFQ 1.42, LFX 40Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.0
with an EQ and would be 8.7 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.18, LW 0.18, SP 0.27, PIR 0.21; SM: SP0.91, PIR0.9; LFQ 1.4, LFX 35Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.5 and would be 8.5 with a perfect subwoofer.