What we know about the measurement:
JBL L82 Classic is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 1250USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Misc .
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 75.4dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 51.6Hz (resp. 37.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.5dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.0
and would be 6.7 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.48, LW 0.41, SP 0.35, PIR 0.35; SM: SP0.7, PIR0.55; LFQ 1.58, LFX 35Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.9
with an EQ and would be 8.3 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.31, LW 0.22, SP 0.27, PIR 0.2; SM: SP0.87, PIR0.85; LFQ 1.58, LFX 29Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.0 and would be 6.7 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: tnw review. Links to other reviews: asr review .