What we know about the measurement:
JBL HDI-4500 is a passive center speaker that cost around 1750USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 88.1dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 67.4Hz (resp. 51.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.74
and would be 5.93 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.569, LW 0.503, SP 0.489, PIR 0.458; SM: SP0.749, PIR0.449; LFQ 1.093, LFX 46Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.19
with an EQ and would be 7.13 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.507, LW 0.432, SP 0.417, PIR 0.359; SM: SP0.914, PIR0.772; LFQ 1.093, LFX 41Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.74 and would be 5.93 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Vertical measurement
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: asr review .