What we know about the measurement:
JBL HDI-3800 is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 5800USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 89.4dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 43.9Hz (resp. 36.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.9
and would be 7.3 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.49, LW 0.44, SP 0.41, PIR 0.4; SM: SP0.91, PIR0.86; LFQ 1.41, LFX 29Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.8
with an EQ and would be 7.9 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.43, LW 0.36, SP 0.31, PIR 0.28; SM: SP0.95, PIR0.93; LFQ 1.41, LFX 26Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.9 and would be 7.3 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: asr review .
- Note: Second measurement with bass corrections