What we know about the measurement:
JBL HDI-3800 is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 5800USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 89.4dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 43.9Hz (resp. 36.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.8
and would be 7.2 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.49, LW 0.443, SP 0.413, PIR 0.401; SM: SP0.911, PIR0.839; LFQ 1.27, LFX 30Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.59
with an EQ and would be 7.71 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.46, LW 0.388, SP 0.332, PIR 0.311; SM: SP0.955, PIR0.909; LFQ 1.27, LFX 26Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.8 and would be 7.2 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: asr review .
- Note: Second measurement with bass corrections