What we know about the measurement:
JBL HDI-3600 is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 3800USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 89.5dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 67.4Hz (resp. 52.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.9
and would be 7.1 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.48, LW 0.46, SP 0.46, PIR 0.44; SM: SP0.9, PIR0.83; LFQ 0.93, LFX 46Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.2
with an EQ and would be 8.1 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.39, LW 0.34, SP 0.28, PIR 0.26; SM: SP0.94, PIR0.94; LFQ 0.9, LFX 41Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.9 and would be 7.1 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.