What we know about the measurement:
JBL HDI-3600 is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 3800USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 89.5dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 67.4Hz (resp. 52.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.76
and would be 7.07 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.478, LW 0.457, SP 0.461, PIR 0.432; SM: SP0.896, PIR0.807; LFQ 0.903, LFX 49Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.01
with an EQ and would be 8.09 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.389, LW 0.344, SP 0.287, PIR 0.266; SM: SP0.955, PIR0.936; LFQ 0.763, LFX 43Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.76 and would be 7.07 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.