What we know about the measurement:
JBL HDI-1600 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 1800USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 84.8dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 55.7Hz (resp. 43.9Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-50.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.59
and would be 7.54 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.393, LW 0.374, SP 0.39, PIR 0.371; SM: SP0.931, PIR0.839; LFQ 0.654, LFX 41Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.56
with an EQ and would be 8.36 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.29, LW 0.272, SP 0.278, PIR 0.257; SM: SP0.972, PIR0.939; LFQ 0.654, LFX 38Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.59 and would be 7.54 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.