What we know about the measurement:
JBL Control X is an active outdoor speaker that cost around 205USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 108.4Hz (resp. 90.8Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.08
and would be 5.45 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.63, LW 0.553, SP 0.51, PIR 0.486; SM: SP0.697, PIR0.343; LFQ 0.202, LFX 87Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.87
with an EQ and would be 7.86 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.437, LW 0.365, SP 0.353, PIR 0.304; SM: SP0.952, PIR0.941; LFQ 0.202, LFX 71Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.08 and would be 5.45 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.