What we know about the measurement:
JBL Control X is a active outdoor speaker that cost around 205USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 108.4Hz (resp. 90.8Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.3
and would be 5.6 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.63, LW 0.55, SP 0.51, PIR 0.49; SM: SP0.7, PIR0.42; LFQ 0.24, LFX 84Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.6
with an EQ and would be 7.3 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.51, LW 0.43, SP 0.45, PIR 0.4; SM: SP0.91, PIR0.89; LFQ 0.28, LFX 60Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.3 and would be 5.6 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.