What we know about the measurement:
JBL Control X Wireless is a active outdoor speaker that cost around 500USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Misc .
- Format of the data is .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 75.5Hz (resp. 66.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.54
and would be 7.38 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.338, LW 0.335, SP 0.364, PIR 0.335; SM: SP0.851, PIR0.667; LFQ 0.684, LFX 66Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.98
with an EQ and would be 8.61 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.226, LW 0.206, SP 0.273, PIR 0.23; SM: SP0.962, PIR0.939; LFQ 0.684, LFX 59Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.54 and would be 7.38 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.