What we know about the measurement:
JBL Control HST V2 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 400USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-JBL .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 67.3dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 22.4Hz (resp. 22.4Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-80.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.3
and would be 8.1 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.09, LW 0.12, SP 0.16, PIR 0.13; SM: SP0.37, PIR0.46; LFQ 4.94, LFX 22Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 8.7
with an EQ and would be 9.5 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.1, LW 0.1, SP 0.09, PIR 0.04; SM: SP0.68, PIR0.95; LFQ 4.94, LFX 22Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.3 and would be 8.1 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Note: Data provided by JBL is highly variable, beware. It ranges from excellent to surprising