What we know about the measurement:
JBL Control 29AV-1 is a passive outdoor speaker that cost around 820USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 87.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 54.2Hz (resp. 48.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.4
and would be 4.6 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.8, LW 0.73, SP 0.98, PIR 0.74; SM: SP0.6, PIR0.5; LFQ 1.42, LFX 46Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.5
with an EQ and would be 6.6 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.65, LW 0.51, SP 0.72, PIR 0.49; SM: SP0.83, PIR0.87; LFQ 1.38, LFX 43Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.4 and would be 4.6 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.