What we know about the measurement:
JBL Control 25T is a passive outdoor speaker that cost around 350USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-JBL .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 80.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 150.0Hz (resp. 128.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 17.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-40.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -0.0
and would be 4.3 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.63, LW 0.61, SP 0.63, PIR 0.61; SM: SP0.1, PIR0.0; LFQ 2.0, LFX 144Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.9
with an EQ and would be 5.9 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.45, LW 0.45, SP 0.56, PIR 0.51; SM: SP0.5, PIR0.35; LFQ 2.2, LFX 122Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -0.0 and would be 4.3 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Note: Data provided by JBL is highly variable, beware. It ranges from excellent to surprising