What we know about the measurement:
JBL Control 24CT is a passive inwall speaker that cost around 150USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is JBL.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 70.4dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 22.4Hz (resp. 22.4Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-60.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.07
and would be 8.37 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.131, LW 0.127, SP 0.2, PIR 0.152; SM: SP0.754, PIR0.635; LFQ 4.227, LFX 29Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 8.57
with an EQ and would be 9.39 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.103, LW 0.084, SP 0.137, PIR 0.1; SM: SP0.94, PIR0.975; LFQ 4.227, LFX 22Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.07 and would be 8.37 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: jbl review. .
- Note: Data provided by JBL is highly variable, beware. It ranges from excellent to surprising