What we know about the measurement:
JBL Control 24CT is a passive inwall speaker that cost around 150USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-JBL .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 60.4dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 22.4Hz (resp. 22.4Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-60.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.2
and would be 8.5 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.13, LW 0.13, SP 0.2, PIR 0.16; SM: SP0.75, PIR0.68; LFQ 4.2, LFX 28Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 8.7
with an EQ and would be 9.5 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.07, LW 0.05, SP 0.13, PIR 0.09; SM: SP0.92, PIR0.97; LFQ 4.2, LFX 22Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.2 and would be 8.5 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: jbl review. .
- Note: Data provided by JBL is highly variable, beware. It ranges from excellent to surprising