What we know about the measurement:
JBL Control 1 Pro is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 164USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 86.3dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 117.2Hz (resp. 93.8Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.79
and would be 6.28 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.477, LW 0.452, SP 0.439, PIR 0.412; SM: SP0.695, PIR0.44; LFQ 0.65, LFX 93Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.89
with an EQ and would be 7.92 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.35, LW 0.324, SP 0.408, PIR 0.328; SM: SP0.937, PIR0.905; LFQ 0.65, LFX 73Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.79 and would be 6.28 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.