What we know about the measurement:
JBL Control 1 Pro is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 164USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 86.3dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 117.2Hz (resp. 93.8Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.0
and would be 6.4 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.48, LW 0.45, SP 0.44, PIR 0.41; SM: SP0.7, PIR0.49; LFQ 0.67, LFX 87Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.6
with an EQ and would be 7.9 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.36, LW 0.34, SP 0.37, PIR 0.31; SM: SP0.9, PIR0.86; LFQ 0.56, LFX 49Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.0 and would be 6.4 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.