What we know about the measurement:
JBL CV5015 is a passive liveportable speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-JBL .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 88.8dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 95.0Hz (resp. 80.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.2
and would be 4.5 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.67, LW 0.69, SP 0.85, PIR 0.78; SM: SP0.54, PIR0.37; LFQ 3.58, LFX 85Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.3
with an EQ and would be 6.6 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.58, LW 0.57, SP 0.64, PIR 0.6; SM: SP0.95, PIR0.91; LFQ 3.55, LFX 82Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.2 and would be 4.5 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Note: This is an installation speaker that you can use indoor or outdoor.
- Dispersion: 90° horizontal and 60° vertical.
- Sensitivity 100 dB
- Impedance 8 Ohm
- peak: 135 dB
- Width 431mm
- Height 700mm
- Depth 520 mm)
- Weight 33.0 kg