What we know about the measurement:
JBL COL800 is a passive columns speaker that cost around 500USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is JBL.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 74.5dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 115.0Hz (resp. 103.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-80.0°, 80.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.32
and would be 5.99 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.458, LW 0.45, SP 0.527, PIR 0.476; SM: SP0.726, PIR0.377; LFQ 0.345, LFX 102Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.37
with an EQ and would be 7.74 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.328, LW 0.327, SP 0.456, PIR 0.385; SM: SP0.933, PIR0.874; LFQ 0.231, LFX 87Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.32 and would be 5.99 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 160° horizontal and 60° vertical.
- Sensitivity 88 dB
- Impedance 8 Ohm
- max: 110 dB
- peak: 116 dB
- Width 102mm
- Height 800mm
- Depth 93 mm)
- Weight 5.2 kg